Rear Wing Beading

Hello

Just opened the new rear wing beading I ordered from Moss (top). New ones are at least a foot longer than the old ones. Can someone let me know if I have the wrong ones or whether the replacements are just longer? They will fit, but will have to go underneath the Surrey Top seal.

Thanks

Myles

Hello

Just opened the new rear wing beading I ordered from Moss (top). New ones are at least a foot longer than the old ones. Can someone let me know if I have the wrong ones or whether the replacements are just longer? They will fit, but will have to go underneath the Surrey Top seal.

Thanks

Myles

Myles they should go all the way front to back on the rear wings.

Stuart

Edited by stuart

Myles - they should go all the way from the top of the B post to the rear / top of the rear wing above the light ..... they do sit close to the lower seal on the Surrey Top, but if youre using the right one they shouldnt interfere.

Regards

Tony

Thanks for your help - spent the afternoon trying to fit them without scrathing the paint...

Myles

Plenty of masking tape either side of the panel join will help and a second pair of hands if possible as well. Dont forget to seal and then re waxoyl up under the panel join when you have finished as the tags tend to go rusty very quickly.

Stuart.