Forum members Le Mans

Hi All.

This thread wasbound to come up so here it is :rolleyes:

Who is camping in Tertre Rouge.?

The Mg Brigade are camped in front of Tertre Rouge. :unsure: I know there are a couple of members in Kart Nord and Blanc (wherever they are) :blink:

I am, with two other local forum members. :rolleyes:

Am looking forward to it , but wish my brake parts would arrive, come om posty.

Cheers Meet you in the beer tent. :rolleyes:

Guy

Edited by Jersey Royal

Yes Guy i will be there along with 15 others from Dublin, :o travelling from hollyhead wens morning down to Poole wens night ferry to Cherbouge thurs morn and on to L/M, :rolleyes: Will see you there i owe you one at the bar. ;)

Hi Guy

The North London Group are part of the 330 strong TSSC TR camp at Tertre Rouge. We have 20 TRs going, so forty guys and girls.

Catching the boat late on Wednesday, we'll be loaded down with Gazebos, BBQ, gennys, tables & chairs (and tents of course!) :lol:

Looking forward to exchanging beer for stories in the beer tent :P

See you all there

Hello Guy, I' ll be camping at the Tertre Rouge so hope to meet up with some of you folks. Unfortunately my TR6 will stay home in anticipation of the International a few days after L Mans. So look out for a dark grey Renault Espace with Belgian registration :rolleyes: As I'm travelling alone, Is anyone short of luggage space.... :D:D

Hi

Cheers for the Beermountain link, have seen it before, reckon they need some more bottles in the tower :rolleyes:

Jean , i will look out for you, i will most probably have the Jersey Flag tied to the cb aerial on the rear of my motor, to mark Channel Island Tr Group camping spot. Only three of us, my six and Matts Red six and Johns freshly restored nut and bolt Tr4.

See you there TrNiall and Mike, Neil

Cheers

Guy

So if any forum members spot the flag, thats us, please come over and say Hello

Edited by Jersey Royal

Just packed my lot into the boot for 2 weeks travelling not much room left,leave in the morning on the 8am sailing for holyhead see you all in L/M thursday or at the international.HAPPY TRing and stay safe.

Hi Chaps,

Just wanted to say thanks to those forum members who came over to say hi.

Its good to put a face to a name.

Our group had an excellent time, it being our first time at the Classic, late nights early mornings, plenty of vino and good company, and Le Mans.

The event was brilliantly organised by Team Triumph, no easy task, thanks to those chaps.

We will be going again in 2010.

Packing car and am off to Malvern, see you all their.

Cheers

Guy