pfenlons piccys

Hi.

See that you have a Bosch L-Jetronic injection on your engine.

What type of camshaft are fitted on your engine ?

I also have a Bosch L-Jetronic on my TR6.Very reliable.

Oystein

Hello Oystein

the cam fitted before I bought the car is

TT10405 T234 fast road 83, timing 37-63 inlet clearance 0.022 timing 74-28 Exhaust clearance 0.024 installation figure 103. I understand only half of this info myself!

Triumphtune supplied the camshaft.

the doors arrived from the painter today they are now fitted and windows in, small jobs to finish.

I am very pleased to hear the L Jetronic IS reliable, my system was fitted by M Pumford who is an expert, and I am taking the car to him when complete because I think I have an injector

problem.

regards

Peter.

Wow! Pete...that looks terrific!

john

Thanks John its good to get a decent remark for a change and its thanks to David (Pilkie) for posting them for me.

Hello Oystein

the cam fitted before I bought the car is

TT10405 T234 fast road 83, timing 37-63 inlet clearance 0.022 timing 74-28 Exhaust clearance 0.024 installation figure 103. I understand only half of this info myself!

Triumphtune supplied the camshaft.

the doors arrived from the painter today they are now fitted and windows in, small jobs to finish.

I am very pleased to hear the L Jetronic IS reliable, my system was fitted by M Pumford who is an expert, and I am taking the car to him when complete because I think I have an injector

problem.

regards

Peter.

Hi Peter.

A little tip that can help : Try to add injector cleaner to the petrol.

I do this every 1000 miles on my L-Jet TR6 .

What power do you get out of the engine with your setup ?

Oystein

Peter

Can't help noticing in your Photobucket photos, a couple of pictures of a rather tasty looking TR3A, and a Lotus Elan Sprint in the background - are you the lucky owner of those too?

Regards

Peter

Peter

Can't help noticing in your Photobucket photos, a couple of pictures of a rather tasty looking TR3A, and a Lotus Elan Sprint in the background - are you the lucky owner of those too?

Regards

Peter

Hello Peter

Dave (Pilkie) is trying to educate me with regard to putting pics on the forum, thats the reason the different Pics are there.

The TR3A is mine, its the one thats been in rebuilders diaries in TRaction a couple of times, the Elan sprint is a pals and the photo was taken outside his dream garage near Colwyn,

he painted the TR3 for me.

If you are a Lotus lover I have a Lotus Europa special 5 speed, which I bought from the USA, it is in bits but I bought a new chassis from Miles Wilkins galvanised, if you know anyone who would

want to buy such a project give me a shout.

regards

Peter

Yegods!

That belongs in the National Gallery not on the road.

I had to put my sunnies on to look at it.

Littlejim, I dont know what to say, I not sure if I'm flattered or battered.

regards

Peter