hi all ive a lhd tr4 and just wonderd if the cubby lid will fit my right hand dash ive got to put in or are they handed if so has anyone got a rh cubby lid also i need a acelerator pedal for rh just collecting my parts ready to swap it over gary

hi all ive a lhd tr4 and just wonderd if the cubby lid will fit my right hand dash ive got to put in or are they handed if so has anyone got a rh cubby lid also i need a acelerator pedal for rh just collecting my parts ready to swap it over gary

Having drawn one on a template I cannot see that they are handed - confirmed to me by Tony as Ambidextrous.

Mal

When I converted my LHD TR4 16 years ago, the dash was converted by the then Northern TR Centre by cutting and transposing the sections (cut into five). As far as the pedals are concerned, I measured the angle from the vertical (offset) and heated/bent the pedal to the opposite side for RHD configuration... A small amount of cutting and welding was required also...

Brgds

If you are swopping a pedal set over try it in the car when its at the bending stage and line the pedals for your own preference as it is possible to get them lined up better than a standard RH set. I did it in my 4a to cope with the fact I usually wear my heavy work boots when driving it and now I dont hit two pedals at the same time! :blink: and also line the throttle pedal up as well for decent heel and toe height.

Stuart