Interesting just a shame they extended the doors behind the kick up and not in front and definitely not keen on the quarter lights. As they say "Only in America"

I remember an "E" Type in an American mag that had been made into a straight twelve with a bonnet about 20 ft long!! Try poking the front of that out of your drive to see the traffic :o:blink:

Stuart.

I admit that it will not be to everyone's taste, but I guess we've all been in the position where the kids are coming along and a two seater TR is not exactly a family car.

So what do you do?

Sell the TR and buy a Stag?

Problem is, after 20 years or so, they leave home than you have to convert it back ;)

regards

Peter

PS - there are some beautiful TRs in the photobucket album. I particulary like the 4 pipe exhausts on some of them. I've always though that even though my old Triumphtune sports exhaust sounds brilliant, it looks like a peashooter.

That stretch is superbly executed. Wish I had those panel gaps :o .

And I actually like the door extension being behind the kick, as it continues the line of the rear deck and balances the side massing.

The MGB quarter light is a bit clumsy, on the other hand without it that would have been an awfully big window to wind up and seal, and an awfully big featureless opening with the hood up.

Looks like a matching interior as well.

A lot of money has been poured on that car.

Ivor

And, I think it's just the light, but it shows the potential for two-toning.

Lavender over crimson, if it's not the light.

Hmmm

That's just what I'm looking for. Kids getting too big for TR6. Need 4/3 seater open top classic. Thought of Stag but not too sure.

Would like a DB5 Volante but bank manager disagrees. Austin Healey. Still a bit of a squeeze. Morgan. Any thoughts ?

Citreon Decatable (is that how you spell it) Bank Manager again. Mercedes 280SE convertible. that blimmin bank manager.

Alfa Romeo. Any thoughts ?

Any ideas welcomed.

Pity as the TR Register seems a nice club.

What to do !

That's just what I'm looking for. Kids getting too big for TR6. Need 4/3 seater open top classic. Thought of Stag but not too sure.

Would like a DB5 Volante but bank manager disagrees. Austin Healey. Still a bit of a squeeze. Morgan. Any thoughts ?

Citreon Decatable (is that how you spell it) Bank Manager again. Mercedes 280SE convertible. that blimmin bank manager.

Alfa Romeo. Any thoughts ?

Any ideas welcomed.

Pity as the TR Register seems a nice club.

What to do !

Stags are pretty cheap, but often for a reason. <_<

So - Morris Minor convertible.

Here's one you can try before you buy.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C31251

About £5k will get you one, altho you have to be quick when they appear, but cheap enough that you can also afford a TR. :rolleyes:

Ivor