Motor Sport Calendar site

:o Found a brilliant web site that will satisfy anyone needs in finding an event to watch or compete. There are the parctise dates for GP / Le Mans cars too.

Loads of links to individual circuits, organising clubs, track days and more.

My diary suddenly can be soooo full. . . .

Alec suggested a bargain trip last year but other things prevailed.

The mini run to Nurburgring looks great as a starter for 10. I did find a super hotel at De Panne (tobacco alley ! ) just into Belgium for anyone taking a late crossing a needing a pit stop before heading on.

This site means you can check other events and use 2 weekends worth of Motor Sport rather than one per channel crossing !

• 3 weeks later...

Having a quick look at the site for this month JANUARY 2008 -

how about Red Kites Rally at llandovery in Wales 20th no TRs but a few historics, mainly Mexicos ,loads of Evos and Scubbies.

Exmoor Classic Trial Exmoor 27th - http://www.ndmc.org.uk/Events/Ilfracombe/2007/EntryList.xls (no sign of Phil Tucker)

Run what u brung at Santa Pod 20th or 27th

Or even a Marshalls Training Day at Cadwell on 20th or Snetterton 27th

BUT if you want something really different to get rid of those winter blues how about F1 3 day practice at Valencia 21-24th January

http://www.circuitvalencia.com/ver_noticia.html?cnt_id=18690 and soooo cheap too 5 euros !!!!!!!! Even my lack of Spanish can work that out. The new Renault R28 will be there.

Followed by FIA World Rally Championship at Monte Carlo 24 - 27th...........

Remember the site has links to circuits' entry lists and lots more both here and abroad. I'll check it out again next month.

What a very informative site, thanks very much- a group of us from the "East Saxons" are planning to meet up with the "Abbot and stour" group on the 20th April at Snetterton.

Hopefully should be a good day,

Should break us in for the two trips to Le Mans this year.

Cheers

Ian.

What a very informative site, thanks very much- a group of us from the "East Saxons" are planning to meet up with the "Abbot and stour" group on the 20th April at Snetterton.

Hopefully should be a good day,

Should break us in for the two trips to Le Mans this year.

Cheers

Ian.

I'm aiming to get my car finished, MOT'd and registered for Snetterton too, (if the paint is dry :mellow: )as it is my closest track...be great to see a good turnout of TR's there

john