TR250 rollout

The 250 moved under its own steam yesterday for the first time...just a few yards in reverse and first gear ;) so the cogs and clutch seem to be turning the right way at least..... :P it sounds GORGEOUS!!

I did a couple of 'Rebuilders Diaries' for TRaction when i first got the car August & Sept 2001.... it's been a long time and with waning interest at times....so this was a sweet moment....still got some more to do :mellow:

A few snaps here if you are interested http://uk.msnusers.com/tr250

regards

john

Edited by johnny250
Hi John

Looks very nice indeed! You must be very pleased (and proud) with the results so far! :) I like the colour as well!!

On the road for the Spring then?

Brgrds

Thanks Ian, yes i'm pleased how it is coming along... it's now back to the original Valencia Blue... the painting is something I haven't done myself and I'm still waiting for the exterior panels/doors etc :( .... it had better be ready for this spring (or earlier if its a nice day :P ).

john

Hi John,

Lovely car and lovely workmanship - if you want to MOT it somewhere it would be really appreciated then have a look at our garage in Stoke Ferry, near Downham Market (www.classic-marques.co.uk)

We would welcome it with an open hydraulic lift.......

:P

Mark