White stripe tyres for TR6

I can not answer your question, but avoid the separate white walls that fit between the rim and the wall of a normal tyre. They chafe the wall of the tyre and seriously weaken it to the point of being dangerous.

Roumour has it that flares, sideburns and Zapata moustaches are making a come back.

White wall tyres and a tank top......

Now meaning this light-heartedly and not taking the urine too much but I think if it was a white TR6 and was fitted with white wall tyres it might just be the first invisible car in Norway......................!!!!!

Alan

Please dont do it!!!! :P

Try www.coker.com in the U.S.

They have an impressive offering including Michelin vintage tyres. Among them are a 165 R 15 whitewall radial and a Michelin 185 HR 15 XVS with either a light blue or white thin sidewall, and numerous oversize whitewall tyres for American cars which are still popular.

Hi.

This is not a joke.

I am asking if something like the tyres on this picture is usable ?

Oystein

How come then that you post a photo of your car on whitelines in Norway when the same car is up for sale in Canada right now on ebay?????

Check out ebay......http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-TR-6-Triumph-TR6-roadster_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80757QQihZ020QQitemZ300157793375QQrdZ1QQsspa

enameZWDVW

Seems the same to me---who's playing the joke now????

If it is you in Norway--dont put whitelines on please--dearie me no!!!

Alan

IHow come then that you post a photo of your car on whitelines in Norway when the same car is up for sale in Canada right now on ebay?????

Check out ebay......http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-TR-6-Triumph-TR6-roadster_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80757QQihZ020QQitemZ300157793375QQrdZ1QQsspa

enameZWDVW

Alan

(missing some reply buttons to having improvise a bit here....)

He didnt say it was his car, I assumed he just found an example on ebay to use as an illustration for his question. I'm still not sure though if he is asking:

A. Do these tires fit

B. Are these tires available

or

C: Should I do this, do they look right.

To which I would answer yes, yes, no !

Stan

How come then that you post a photo of your car on whitelines in Norway when the same car is up for sale in Canada right now on ebay?????

enameZWDVW

Alan

Hi Alan.

The picture of the yellow TR6 on E-bay is not my car , it was an example.

My TR6 is not for sale, by the way it is black.

Regards

Oystein