polish su carbs

If the usual shop bought metal polish and elbow grease is insufficient, then you need a rotary mop in an arbour and some polishing compound.

This sort of thing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POLISHING-KIT-ALLOYS...1QQcmdZViewItem

'Cetem' are one of the main suppliers. Thye have no website, but many dealers stock their goods./

Nothing to do with me. I polished up a set of alloy wheels very nicely with some of their kit.

JOhn

If the usual shop bought metal polish and elbow grease is insufficient, then you need a rotary mop in an arbour and some polishing compound.

This sort of thing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POLISHING-KIT-ALLOYS...1QQcmdZViewItem

'Cetem' are one of the main suppliers. Thye have no website, but many dealers stock their goods./

Nothing to do with me. I polished up a set of alloy wheels very nicely with some of their kit.

JOhn

Thanks john,i bought one of these kits and i didn,t have a good result,i will give it another go,regards nick.

If they are very pitted then use 1200 wet and dry with T-Cut as an initial clean up(keeping away from the edges) and then a rubbing compound like G3 then T-Cut again and finally finish with a good metal polish.They will come up to a mirror finish then.

Stuart.

If they are very pitted then use 1200 wet and dry with T-Cut as an initial clean up(keeping away from the edges) and then a rubbing compound like G3 then T-Cut again and finally finish with a good metal polish.They will come up to a mirror finish then.

Stuart.

Thanks for the info i will let you know ,regards nick.