Sealey Engine Stand

Keith

I made some spacers up from bits of thick walled pipe, got some long UNC threaded bolts and attached the engine back plate to the stand via holes that hold the gearbox on, one at 10 and 2 o clock, one by the starter apperture and one on the base. worked well.

It looks a bit wobbly, but in use its very safe.

Regards

Tony

Hi Keith

Not very clear but these are the only two photos of the engine from TS952 on a sealy stand, as per Tony, home made spacers etc. (if they load as haven't tried it with linux, photo's all in a different file!) - it worked :rolleyes:

Nigel

Edited by Nigel Lay
Hi Keith

Not very clear but these are the only two photos of the engine from TS952 on a sealy stand, as per Tony, home made spacers etc. (if they load as haven't tried it with linux, photo's all in a different file!) - it worked :rolleyes:

Nigel

Thanks I understand now, just to find the spacers and the lump will be airborne

Thanks again

Keith

Keith - one other thing, if you look at one of the photo's I did wedge a lump of 3x2" under the timing case cover to stop the front end 'drooping' :blink: until I took the head and other bits and pieces off.

Nigel (with TS952)