Jump to content


TR Register Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About salec

  • Birthday 05/21/1949

Profile Information

  • Location
    West Sussex
  • Cars Owned:
    TR4A, Jaguar XK8

Recent Profile Visitors

936 profile views
  1. Does anybody have any idea what the thingybob is called that one uses to tighten up the ignition switch on the dashboard. I need one very badly instead of pushing tight with a small screwdriver I would rather like to use the proper implement but have no idea what to ask for. Any advice happily received. Thanks in advance Steve Young (seems a bloody silly thing if you ask me but it seems to be essential)
  2. Sorry ... missed this before. You should try SADCASE (Storrington and District Classic and Sportscar Enthusiasts). They meet twice monthly, the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. The fourth Tuesday is at the Spur at Slindon (just off the A27) at the Arundel roundabout. Many members live and work around the Worthing area, there are also many TR Register members that are also SADCASE members.
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.