I use Classic Additions for my tailored covers: https://www.classicadditions.com/en-GB/indoor-car-covers/custom-indoor-car-cover/prod_10073

TR cover looks a little 'baggy' as the roof was not up!

Just noticed that you are not too far away, so if you want to come over and see what they are like, send me a pm.

35226963960_58c3bcb143_b.jpgIMG_0592 by Glynn Hobbs, on Flickr

25722791424_1fd8006751_b.jpg141-Custommade cover by Glynn Hobbs, on Flickr

Edited by Glynn Hobbs

Thanks for the replies.

Lebro and Iain. Which one did you choose ? Do you have to be a member to purchase ?

Hi John. Small. Great fit.

http://www.tr-registershop.co.uk/supertex-indoor-car-cover-h-36-p.asp

Not sure about membership.....but the Shop is on a non members part of the website.

Iain

I have recently (2017) bought one of the (via TRR) indoor covers for my 6 (TR3A owner as well - thus this Forum). Great quality and fit.

Membership, been mentioned before - whilst the TR ethos is encouraged for all TR owners/ interested parties whatever, wherever, if I read correctly (apologies/ and withdrawal if incorrectly) John's [TC] (and some others) indication of not being a member of the TR Register family whilst using the benefit and extensive knowledge within, in my opinion ,reasonably and ethically should support that benefit from theTR Register/ Forum responders by joining in membership. Not sure how non-members can access members special knowledge/experience facilities such as the Forum. Surely part of (paid only) membership benefit. A question for the board maybe ?.

In addition, a lot of non-members contribute very good information to the forum, which would otherwise not be available to 'members'.

Like John, I also live in France. where I am a 'member' as it suits my geographical needs better.

The wider the pool of knowledge, the more we all benefit!