New Wiring Harness Installation

Hi All

Just installing my new wiring harness and a couple of queries have raised thier heads so i could do with some advice.

I'm using the diagram in the Brown Book, 86.00.01 as a guide

Firstly the branch off the main internal section that supplies the starter motor (18 and 19 in the picture) Where does it exit the bulk head?

There are two circular holes next to the oblong heater outlet hole and i was going to use one of those but then i realised i also had to fit in the heater control and bonet release so i'm not 100% sure.

Secondly, the section to the rear lights crosses from the pass side to the drivers side at the rear of the boot. But does it go inside the double skinned section of the upper part of the rear valance or is it just clipped and hidden behind the boot trim.

Thanks

Keith

post-13051-0-74968800-1459415767_thumb.jpg

post-13051-0-96476500-1459415649_thumb.jpg

Edited by Keith66

Thanks for that, it may not be the best picture but they do paint a 1000 words.

The cables share the one hole, simples.

Cheers

Keith

Seat are comfortable but i think they lack a little side support!!

Installed harness before the heater, but i did trial fit the heater. But to be honest i have not had any of the problems with rusty shearned bolts in the captive nums and the fit was easy.

Haven't finished the rear but as per JJC its going between the panels. With no lights it should be simple with a long rigid guide wire.

Cheers Alkl

Keith