Hi all 

After finding free play in the near side rear hub I’m in the process of buying a new unit from the usual suspects am l right in thinking moss are only selling new units part number 402347 ? It’s confusing me as the price with discount is £280 which is nearly £100 less than some are charging for exchange units or have l misread ? 
Chris

Hi Roger that’s what l thought but when l view the basket it’s reduced to£280 + delivery of course so these are the ones you recommended in other posts that are new not reconditioned?
Chris

Perhaps the price shown is the Incl VAT sum.  

Unless they have gone for Bastuk then they are the ones.  Bastuk will have their name cast in them somewhere.

So, I believe they are them.

Roger

I think there is a sale on at Moss so that may explain the different price.

Stuart.

Just thought I’d post a picture of the failed rear hub so others could see the result of a reconditioned unit fitted by previous owner with less than 15000 miles of use now replaced with a new moss unit so here’s a lesson for anyone that’s considering using reconditioned over new

ChrisIMG_0088.thumb.jpeg.f1f3311a525a196bb157fb59fc2d20e6.jpeg