Anyone know Ben from Revival Motorsports

5 hours ago, cvtrian said:

I'm not sure how much Ben does on a self employed basis nowadays, but presume you have tried via his website https://www.revivalfabrications.com/, he is also on Facebook fairly regularly.

Ian

Hi Ian, thanks for the info.

I dropped Ben a message on his site, Facebook, messenger and Insta, so hopefully he’ll pick up on one of these, or maybe someone might be able to pass on my details. 
Thanks

Neil

20 hours ago, Neilson said:

Hi all, I’ve been trying to contact Ben to order a new Surrey backlight, but unfortunately can’t get hold of him. Does anyone know him personally so they can pass on my details?

Many thanks 

I have just sent him a message for you.

I just assumed they must be overloaded, as I too have approached Revival Fabrications via without response to enquire about process for ordering.  I don't do Facebook so will likely try a phone call.

Cheers

Ben is on Holiday at the moment. I would give him some time to respond to your enquiries.

Cheers

Graeme