Hi there. I have just written a post which included an emoji but I cannot upload my post as it says the emoji is not allowed. I have tried to delete the emoji but I cannot do that either.  How can I delete bit with re writing the whole post ? 

Hoges 

12 minutes ago, Paul Hogan said:

Hi there. I have just written a post which included an emoji but I cannot upload my post as it says the emoji is not allowed. I have tried to delete the emoji but I cannot do that either.  How can I delete bit with re writing the whole post ? 

Hoges 

If youve tried using a phone or Ipad emoji thats the problem as forum software only allows the emojis in the top line on each post page. You would be better off copying  and pasting what youve written into another post without the emoji and delete original.

Stuart.

Have you bought a TARDIS Hoges and gone back to being a teenager?

WTF are they supposed to signify?  I just spotted the smiley face at the top rh of the options bar.  I have also pressed all the other symbols and cannot work out what some of them actually do.

Is this an age thing?

:lol::ph34r::wub:

19 hours ago, stuart said:

If youve tried using a phone or Ipad emoji thats the problem as forum software only allows the emojis in the top line on each post page. You would be better off copying  and pasting what youve written into another post without the emoji and delete original.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart. I thought that might be the case. 

13 hours ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Have you bought a TARDIS Hoges and gone back to being a teenager?

WTF are they supposed to signify?  I just spotted the smiley face at the top rh of the options bar.  I have also pressed all the other symbols and cannot work out what some of them actually do.

Is this an age thing?

:lol::ph34r::wub:

No Peter. I don't have a TARDIS , although I wish we could all go back in time when there was none of this woke **** around!   The emoji I wanted to use was a thinking head because in my usual fashion I was posting a potential hand grenade on the future of the TRR for people to mull over.

Hoges 

45 minutes ago, Paul Hogan said:

No Peter. I don't have a TARDIS , although I wish we could all go back in time when there was none of this woke **** around!   The emoji I wanted to use was a thinking head because in my usual fashion I was posting a potential hand grenade on the future of the TRR for people to mull over.

Hoges 

How about photographing the thing you want to use crop to size and inserting that?

IMG_2587.jpeg