Grommet part number needed

Hi all, I had a fuel tank leak and am in the middle of cleaning up and I am needing to get the 2 x 35mm grommets for underneath the fuel tank and I cannot for the life of me find the oem part number as the parts listings or web do not seem to show them as the ones I need. One was perished and the other was missing.

I know 35mm grommets exist but I was hoping to get the original ones as the generic all seem to be inferior quality.

Thanks

IMG_2147.jpg

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, RogerH said:

Is this what you are looking for

Item #4  Seal

Roger

I dont think it is Roger. That shows as only needing 1 and I have 2 holes. I looked in the fuel section and body shell section but am drawing a total blank.

I was thinking part number 78 here but it seems to be the smaller one in the corners. https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr5-6/body-chassis/body-fittings/rear-body-floor-panels-tr6-1968-76.html

Edited by timpress

Tim, is it part numbers 600399 and ADA803? The diagram is confusing to me but looks like the plug and grommet?

5 hours ago, Martin50 said:

Tim, is it part numbers 600399 and ADA803? The diagram is confusing to me but looks like the plug and grommet?

I dont think it is Martin as they appear to be smaller unfortunately.

You will struggle to find those grommets Im afraid, the kit of grommets as supplied by all the usual suspects doesnt cover it either, the closest still float around Im afraid. Your better off looking at Electrical suppliers for grommets of that size, I bought a bag full for not a lot years ago and just use them up as I go.

Stuart.

57 minutes ago, stuart said:

You will struggle to find those grommets Im afraid, the kit of grommets as supplied by all the usual suspects doesnt cover it either, the closest still float around Im afraid. Your better off looking at Electrical suppliers for grommets of that size, I bought a bag full for not a lot years ago and just use them up as I go.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart. I did fear that so will get down to the electrical shop for some generic plugs.