Northampton By Election

I met Lord Sutch several times when I worked for Chas and Dave as he was a good mate of theirs, always an entertaining bloke.Put it like this any candidate has to better than any of the main parties. Thing is we arent allowed to get political on here so best leave it at that now.

Stuart.

On 2/12/2024 at 5:36 PM, stuart said:

I met Lord Sutch several times when I worked for Chas and Dave as he was a good mate of theirs, always an entertaining bloke.Put it like this any candidate has to better than any of the main parties. Thing is we arent allowed to get political on here so best leave it at that now.

Stuart.

Saw Screaming Lord Sutch & the Savages in the sixties @ the Trade Union hall in Watford. Good entertainment to us teenagers!

Hi Folks

Sue saw Lord Sutch at the Botwell (Hayes) Music festival back in 1961.  It was one of the first, if not the first open air pop festival.

A whole load of top artists there also.

He was brought on stage in a coffin and frightened the life out of Sue when he jumped out.

Roger