Brackets and others for rear suspension rebuild

I had a mate who builds replacement TVR Chassis and suspension components alter the top front wishbones to allow easy adjustment of front camber.

Andy

IMG_1940.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

On 12/3/2023 at 8:41 AM, ria120858 said:

IMG-20181003-WA0007.jpg

Perhaps a stupid question - but I’m new here.

With vertical slots each side for the horizontal bolt to sit in - what is there to stop the potential for the bolt moving in the slots after fitting - especially with all the potholes etc we have in the U.K.- and throwing the camber out again- as far as I can see the existing ones on the market have a vertical adjusting bolt that holds the horizontal fitting in place so avoids the potential for this. 

IMG_5043.png

On 12/3/2023 at 8:41 AM, ria120858 said:

IMG-20181003-WA0007.jpg

Perhaps a stupid question - but I’m new here.

With vertical slots each side for the horizontal bolt to sit in - what is there to stop the potential for the bolt moving in the slots after fitting - especially with all the potholes etc we have in the U.K.- and throwing the camber out again- as far as I can see the existing ones on the market have a vertical adjusting bolt that holds the horizontal fitting in place so avoids the potential for this.