With new variants of the C-19 virus circulating in UK this updated analysis of the value of 'vitamin' D3 might be of interest:

Dr David Grimes... Chapter 18 p254 of pdf:

https://drtrozzi.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Vitamin-D3-and-the-Great-Biology-Reset.pdf

Peter

Edited by Peter Cobbold
1 hour ago, John Morrison said:

Doreen and I took Vitamin D3 since Peter first flagged on here 

John

And we still dont get any info on the news media. The reason is now apparent - they are self-censoring;

see page 339 of the pdf

==

It was  pure 'luck' I had come across D3. My Parkinson's was diagnosed in 2017, and I found a lot of info on low D3 as a risk factor.

My regime (which gives me a serum 25(OH)D of 125 nmol/L is 10,000 IU three days per week. 1250 mcg vitamin K2 MK4MK7 once per week, and 400mg elemental magnesium three times per week.  Fingers crossed it slows the PD. Very likely it will reduce severity of flus and all C19 variants. At the first sign of cough I shall take the 'D3 hammer' (50,000 IU daily for two or three days).

Peter