Lenham Hardtop Seals etc. Photos Needed

Hi.

I’ve just bought an original Lenham hardtop. Thanks very much @SeanF.

What I ideally need is if anyone has any photos of the correct seals, window rubbers etc. I’ve searched the web tirelessly to no avail.

Also does any one have the front fixing black domed bolts Part Number: 622888 and the distance tubes Part Number: 613508 for sale, I know I can buy them from various suppliers but thought I would ask here first. I can make all the other fixing brackets etc.

Incidentally I always thought that the vinyl top was glued on but it appears to be embossed into the fibreglass as I have a small hole to repair on the edge of the vinyl which I was going peel back the vinyl, repair and stick back down but now I shall engrave the repair to match the vinyl. That leads me on to paint finish on the vinyl bit. Would gloss black be best or satin black to mimic the look of vinyl.

Thanks very much for your time and I look forward to your replies.

Edited by Kevo_6

Kev,

Pretty sure that Rimmer Brothers now market the Lenham hardtop, or at least they did a few years back, so it would be worth contacting them to see what they have in the way of seals and fixings.

cheers

Derek

1 hour ago, saffrontr said:

Kev,

Pretty sure that Rimmer Brothers now market the Lenham hardtop, or at least they did a few years back, so it would be worth contacting them to see what they have in the way of seals and fixings.

cheers

Derek

Hi Derek, thanks for your reply but it’s photos I’m really after as I can get all the seals I need locally. I would like to see how and exactly where they are glued on and what size people are using. Rimmers don’t do any seals for the Lenham and the one they market as Lenham is I think made by Honeybourne. Hoping someone with a original Lenham top will reply.

Kev,

If you send me an email to saffrontr6@outlook.com I will send you some images of a Lenham hardtop sent to me by an ex member a few years back. You may be able to get an idea of the type and size of seal from them. They are not very big files but maybe better than what you have at present.

cheers

Derek

3 minutes ago, saffrontr said:

Kev,

If you send me an email to saffrontr6@outlook.com I will send you some images of a Lenham hardtop sent to me by an ex member a few years back. You may be able to get an idea of the type and size of seal from them. They are not very big files but maybe better than what you have at present.

cheers

Derek

Thanks Derek, I’ll email you now.