TR4A hard top rear chrome finisher

Hi,

I have the surrey backlight assembly, mohair centre peice with frame, and the metal roof / hard top for winter use. I am however missing the chrome finisher on the metal hard top rear edge and past attemptes to obtain one have met with no sucess. I think that this is listed in the Moss catalogue as part 806175 CAPPING, rear.

Does anyone know where this chrome trim and the fixing clips can be bought?

Thanks

Paul Anderson

The stainless strip on te front of the stag is a close lookalike, but needs shaping and different clips to fit - worth a try if you cant find a proper one. Ive done this and its ok, but wont stand close scrutiny.

Rgds

Tony

The stainless strip on te front of the stag is a close lookalike, but needs shaping and different clips to fit - worth a try if you cant find a proper one. Ive done this and its ok, but wont stand close scrutiny.

Rgds

Tony

Thanks for that suggestion. What type clip would I use or from what source if I tried this Stag trim.

Regards,

Paul

Edited by PaulAnderson