Searching for an exhaust centre pipe (Triumph Tune)

Hi there

I'm looking for help with my leaky exhaust - the 6 has an old (nearly 20 years old!) Triumph Tune twin box system fitted by Enginuity.  It still works ok but will need replacing in the next 6-12 months.  The centre pipe (o/s) is damaged and needs replacing, it measures 47mm outside diameter, about 1 3/4" in old money.

I have tried Moss, Revington, TRGB, Racetorations etc to see if a similar pipe is available but all to no avail.  The available options are all either smaller or larger... Does anyone have any bright ideas??

Eventually I will most likely go for the full-on Racetorations s/s manifold and 2 1/2" system... just trying to either repair or replace that one pipe for now.

Thanks

12 hours ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

This one that is gearbox to diff?

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/intermediate-pipe-rear-rh-38683.html

IMG_1683.jpeg

That's the one, but the Moss one is too narrow a diameter - 44mm from memory vs 47mm for mine.  Revingtons and others are either 44mm or a larger 55+mm diameter.

no photo though.

12 hours ago, Jonny TR6 said:

Try Peco in Birkenhead - they do standard and custom pipes so should be able to bend you something that will do the job.

Thanks will try them, good shout as they are fairly local to me too.

• 2 months later...