Where to mount a go pro in a TR6?

Evening everyone,

I'm planning a couple of hill-climbs at the mythical Shelsley Walsh and Prescott hills this year. I'd like to use my daughters GoPro to record the events for posterity.

Any suggestions on where or how to mount a go pro in a road going car with no roll bar?

(No I'm not planning to fit a roll bar or cage before anyone suggests it)

Hi Conrad 

you are not allowed to use the suction mounts. Thus some form of clamp mount may be the way to go. Some scrutineers like to see an additional wire tether !

could you arrange a clamp for a passenger seat headrest ?

or a diy bracket from where the hood would fit to the screen on passenger side. Sorry but not that familiar with what could be used on a 6

1 hour ago, Hamish said:

Hi Conrad 

you are not allowed to use the suction mounts. Thus some form of clamp mount may be the way to go. Some scrutineers like to see an additional wire tether !

could you arrange a clamp for a passenger seat headrest ?

or a diy bracket from where the hood would fit to the screen on passenger side. Sorry but not that familiar with what could be used on a 6

Something on passenger headrest would work a treat.. thank you, owe you an espresso for that one

Hi, I made a bent aluminium bracket and mounted it under the rear view mirror fixings and then bolted a GoPro mount to it. Hopefully zooming in gives you a better idea.IMG_0825.thumb.JPG.3c6689e2ba24a795de7860aabb06202a.JPG

IMG_0828.thumb.JPG.3add01083ec302e329c03cf61b83b2e5.JPG