Paint codes for TR3 beige and sunset red ?

I’m wondering whether anyone can help me with recognisable modern paint codes for both Beige and Sunset Red which were used in 1957 for both Jim Clark’s and Nancy Michell’s TR3s. 
Thanks in anticipation, Rodders.

The same color combination -- probably the same car, a TR3 GT with fixed sidescreens -- was one of those raced by Triumph at Sebring in 1957.  This photo courtesy of Bob Johns, one of the drivers that year, who's still with us.

i-F78QQTZ.jpg

i-RsNRKqW.jpg

i-mZST87J.jpg

Edited by Don H.

SHP520 is still around -- it raced at the Goodwood Revival in 2013.  The red on the hardtop seemed a little more vivid than the original when I saw the car, as in these pix.

i-8j4FFxB-X5.jpg

i-h4K5Z4m-X5.jpg

i-bL9gmTK-X5.jpg

Hi Rodders

I have all the paint code mix’s for cellulose, using cellulose tints…….not sure how useful that is. I also have a full set of genuine Paint Chips which could be scanned.

Iain

The car a Sebring is SHP520 the car Nancy Mitchell drove in the MM ( not very far unfortunately…….she crashed out early on.)

19 hours ago, iain said:

The car a Sebring is SHP520 the car Nancy Mitchell drove in the MM ( not very far unfortunately…….she crashed out early on.)

SHP520 appears very briefly in this 1957 Mille Miglia footage (at 2:26), having its race number painted on the boot lid before the start in Brescia.  

Deggers

On 3/2/2023 at 12:53 PM, Don H. said:

The same color combination -- probably the same car, a TR3 GT with fixed sidescreens -- was one of those raced by Triumph at Sebring in 1957.  This photo courtesy of Bob Johns, one of the drivers that year, who's still with us.

i-F78QQTZ.jpg

i-RsNRKqW.jpg

i-mZST87J.jpg

Thanks Don, the Sebring photos are excellent and I’m sure that even without the codes his very competent paint man can match those colours. 
Best regards, Rodney.

13 hours ago, modelbuilder said:

Thanks Don, the Sebring photos are excellent and I’m sure that even without the codes his very competent paint man can match those colours. 
Best regards, Rodney.

Super -- glad you can use them, Rodney.  

PS:  I'll say "hi" for you to Len and Kathleen next month when I'm there for MM80...

Gosh, I was thinking about them recently. I thought that by now they would have given up B&B. Please give them our warmest regards although I doubt they will remember us. we were so fortunate to have discovered them. Prior to that we regularly stayed at the Nags Head pub for what at the time was good value. However I believe now that for the MM and Revival they are charging close to £350 per night. 
Unfortunately me knees prevent me from enjoying my trips to Goodwood and soon my driving days in TRs, I’m sorry to admit.  My wife and I enjoyed 10 years at the Revival though, happy days!

Enjoy your visit, best regards, Rodney.