SU H6 piston and dashpot

Hi I'm looking for an SU H6  piston and dashpot for my TR3A to replace one of mine which was corroded and now has a drop time of about three secs where as the good one takes about 7 secs. I've looked at H6 for AH but the pistons are different and have a number on the piston of 3283 where as mine has 3284 on t and has two holes in the bottom.  Anyone with a reasonable/good set that they are willing to part with would be very welcome.

4 hours ago, stuart said:

This collection of bits might help H6 carb parts

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart, I think the pistons are from a later carb than mine as mine have a flat bottom and those seem to have two slots leading to the two holes. I've asked the seller if he can send me photos or the number on the inside of the piston. They do seem to have the H6 long body.

Thank you very much for spotting that.

Regards.

Des.

Stuart Correction: I need pistons with the number 3284 on the bottom so the ones on eBay with  3283 were not correct after all. Thanks for the lead though.

Anyone  reading this I'm still in the market for one piston and dashpot for my TR3A H6 carbs. The piston should have the number 3284 inside.

Thank you.

Des. 

Hi Dave

Thanks for the response.  Can I hold fire on this as I've been in contact with Andrew Turner who may have resolved my problem for me. However if not then I would be interested in your suggestion.

Regards.

Des.