this time last year the car was worst of the weekend...

my tr7 is soon to be out the spray shop, here's some sneek peeks, more to follow in the coming weeks, people might be doing christmas shopping already, but its in september for me this year anyway :D

100_2466.JPG

Tom

oh yeah my original silver tr7 - not so original anymore!

hoping to get it to more than billing and malvern! but i'll see how reliable it is, the shell in the background is indeed a peerless.

As for the colour, thanks for the positive feedback, hoping to contrast the car with red decals and stitching on the interior, so yes hopefully will be a bit unusual, and hopefully suit the car well. The colour is rover pearlescent black for those who want to know and I had added a Mk2 rally spoiler blended in.

I'm buying a one piece rear fibreglass bumper, and making a mould at work for a one piece front. Both of these will have captive studs bonded in and the hollow void behind filled with impact absorbing foam, simalar to modern car bumpers and weighing hopefully less than 5kg as apposed to the 30kg of the originals, i'm hoping to make a batch later on if its cost effective for anyone interested.

cheers,

Tom