Chassis "Chunks" For Sale - Various Bits of TR Chassis Suitable for Repairs or Replacements for Accident Damage

I have a number of chassis sections from mostly TR4As plus some from TR5/6 for sale  - these have been shot blasted and then primed so you can see any corrosion .

Some bits are almost good enough to use as is, other bits would be suitable for repair and/or replacing sections from accident damage and some bits are only suitable for cutting up for parts. Please see the attached photos

Open to any reasonable offers for individual parts or for the whole lot - due to size and nature of the parts, collection is preferred - located at Colchester in Essex - these were originally scheduled to go to Stafford! 

If any bits are of particular interest, I can take more photos if required

Cheers Rich

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758 (1).jpg

IMG_1759 (1).jpg

IMG_1760 (1).jpg

IMG_1761 (1).jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone -just a reminder I still have many of these chassis bits for sale and will be taking then to Stoneleigh - they will be very cheap and there are some very good parts in among them - for instance there is an OE ( not modern repro) unused front diff bridge/spring support top part with pins which has already been strengthened ( not shown in photos), and also a rear diff bridge .

Come and have a browse on my stand to see the parts in question - stand 342C in Hall 2A

Cheers Rich

Hi Rich will you have enough room to display all of these? Clem:)

56 minutes ago, elclem1 said:

Hi Rich will you have enough room to display all of these? Clem:)

Clem - probably not  - my plan is to use my trailer as part of my stand and I will spread them out in the trailer and on the upper decks!!!!! Don't worry, you and Conrad will have plenty of space in the corner to put your sun loungers out:rolleyes:

See you tomorrow

cheers Rich

no time to lounge busy busy busy

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.