TR3A front side lights/flashesr.

I am sorting out the lighting on the TR3A I am restoring. The front lights are confusing me. The headlamps have fittings for side lights, the front grill has side lamps fit wich will take 380 bulbs and these have white lenses. so my question is, should the side lights be in the headlamp units or the grill, and if the grill should have flashers only, I assume the lamps should be orange,

The flasher and sides are in the grill. 
I have clear glass and ordinary twin filament bulbs and no issues with mot etc

you can get some clever led with white sides and yellow flashers ( get led compatible flasher unit)

you “could” add side lights to the head lights if you wanted. I just silver taped over the head light side light holes.

Edited by Hamish

+1 original headlamps had no sidelights in them. Would highly recommend fitting white / amber led bulbs to the front, amber led bulbs to the rear flasher lights, & led bulbs which I make for the rear stop /tail lamps. (I can supply all + a suitable replacement flasher unit)

Bob

Just now, Lebro said:

+1 original headlamps had no sidelights in them. Would highly recommend fitting white / amber led bulbs to the front, amber led bulbs to the rear flasher lights, & led bulbs which I make for the rear stop /tail lamps. (I can supply all + a suitable replacement flasher unit)

Bob

Or go the whole hog at the rear as I have and add white/Amber led bulbs in the correct twin contact bulb holder with white lenses (same as grille lamp) to provide Amber rear indicators and after wiring, white reversing lights.  No body drilling required or bracket work to mount the reversing lamp(s)