Supertex Indoor Car Cover

I’ve recently received  a Supertex indoor cover for my TR4 and although I appreciate that these are not tailored it did seem a more full a fit around the rear than I was expecting and maybe better shaped for a coupe than a three box TR.  A bit of investigation revealed that the cover was Size A rather than the Size SS specified on the website and in the paperwork. A phone call to the supplier revealed that they are sending out A size for TRs as they consider them a better fit but will be pleased to exchange it for SS if I want. 
After the long winded explanation the question is; does by one here have an SS cover on their car and if so can you comment on the fit and maybe post a photo in order to help me decide wether to stick or twist?

3FEAFE22-6785-416D-8370-CB0D1DE94470.jpeg

i know its not the answer you want 

but i use a couple of old cotton bed sheets on my car to keep debris off after, i used a car cover and it started micro blisters on some of the touch points.

but that one look fine and has room to grow. and for the car to breathe

1 hour ago, Hamish said:

i know its not the answer you want 

but i use a couple of old cotton bed sheets on my car to keep debris off after, i used a car cover and it started micro blisters on some of the touch points.

but that one look fine and has room to grow. and for the car to breathe

+1 I have done the same for years and never had a issue but it’s your money 

Also perhaps not exactly the answer you want, but I recently changed my 'old' cover, for a Cosmos Indoor cover, size small.

I am much happier, as the old one tended to drag on the ground etc. (bit like your Grandad's nightshirt when you were a kid!!)

Fits my 6 like this :-20220322_173119.thumb.jpg.a03796e9c460e329f5a0f9571dbed50e.jpg