TR5 / 6 Trailing arms (Racetorations) For sale

I have a pair of used Racetorations Roller bearing trailing arms. These would suit either a track / sprint or race car.

Extract from the RCT web site:-

An efficient combination of sealed ball bearings and stainless steel spigots that utilize the existing pickups and trailing arm bolts. This modification is recommended for race use only and is a major step forward in the road holding and stability on all IRS cars. The ride for road use is firm but not unpleasant. The nearest to live axle performance yet achieved by us. Return your trailing arms and the conversion is done by us and set up to your trailing arms. Provision for lubrication provided. 

New price: £1302.60 INC VAT per pair.

I will accept £500 for the pair plus postage.

Cheers.

Edited by TRTOM2498PI
14 minutes ago, TRTOM2498PI said:

I have a pair of used Racetorations Roller bearing trailing arms. These would suit either a track / sprint or race car.

Extract from the RCT web site:-

An efficient combination of sealed ball bearings and stainless steel spigots that utilize the existing pickups and trailing arm bolts. This modification is recommended for race use only and is a major step forward in the road holding and stability on all IRS cars. The ride for road use is firm but not unpleasant. The nearest to live axle performance yet achieved by us. Return your trailing arms and the conversion is done by us and set up to your trailing arms. Provision for lubrication provided. 

New price: £1302.60 INC VAT per pair.

I will accept £500 for the pair plus postage.

Cheers.

"The nearest to live axle performance yet achieved by us"

Hi Tom, is this an admission by IRS owners then that "Live axle" is the performance gold standard ? I knew I was right buying a TR4 :lol:

Mick Richards

1 hour ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

"The nearest to live axle performance yet achieved by us"

Hi Tom, is this an admission by IRS owners then that "Live axle" is the performance gold standard ? I knew I was right buying a TR4 :lol:

Mick Richards

And why I have a Girling axle 4a ;)

Stuart.