Tr4a new rear wing

Evening Colin, I had to replace my rear wing a couple of years ago. I ended getting my new wing from Bastuck. The metal is slightly thinner than Uk wings but unless you are a expert you can not tell the difference. I think I must of been very lucky as the wing fitted with no modifications having to be done. Hopefully when you get a new wing it will fit as smoothly as mine did.

8A81D200-DED2-4B61-AE86-3FBFE8C05EB4.jpeg

2A1D4DE0-19D4-4588-8FB2-05A0AD4673D3.jpeg

1 hour ago, brenda said:

Evening Colin, I had to replace my rear wing a couple of years ago. I ended getting my new wing from Bastuck. The metal is slightly thinner than Uk wings but unless you are a expert you can not tell the difference. I think I must of been very lucky as the wing fitted with no modifications having to be done. Hopefully when you get a new wing it will fit as smoothly as mine did.

8A81D200-DED2-4B61-AE86-3FBFE8C05EB4.jpeg

2A1D4DE0-19D4-4588-8FB2-05A0AD4673D3.jpeg

He mentions Bastuck in his post

During my recent rebuild following a quite comprehensive accident I've had a bonnet, boot lid, 2 front wings and an offside front inner wing, all Bastuck, and a really good price from Lukas at the TRShop in London, all the panels have fitted with almost no modification and the detailed sections and curves are near perfect, the metal seems slightly thinner than the old StanPart ones, but it is less malleable (harder), so when fully fitted the slight tension created means you would find hard to tell the difference and once fully painted on the outside and undersealed on the inside no one would know, ...... my big bonnet feels just as heavy as it ever did!! 

Unless you can get a really good restored original then Bastuck are the best.

Cheers Rob