Pop rivets for soft top frame

I normally pick up pop rivets at shows and actually have no idea of the correct size are they 1/8x 1/4? If so where do you buy these in moderate bulk? Don’t fancy paying 60p each for a rivet.

thanks

Thanks Roger, to be honest I think I only need rivets for attaching poppers to the body and the strip for the seal at the top of the hood, I have a TR5 hood frame plus of course the webbing. I believe they are all of the same size. Always handy to have more for future use.

Jase,

I think I have a part box of 1000 black pop rivets somewhere.   I used them to attach the plastic papers on TR6 deck sections years ago.   I will go hunting and check size for you.   If they are right for you I can post some, knowing I will never use them all.  Postage cost only would be the price.

will pm you once I have found them.

Peter W

51 minutes ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

Jase,

I think I have a part box of 1000 black pop rivets somewhere.   I used them to attach the plastic papers on TR6 deck sections years ago.   I will go hunting and check size for you.   If they are right for you I can post some, knowing I will never use them all.  Postage cost only would be the price.

will pm you once I have found them.

Peter W

Thanks Peter, that is very kind of you. A pint in Malvern as payment? :) 

16 hours ago, Jase said:

Thanks Peter, that is very kind of you. A pint in Malvern as payment? :) 

Jase

i have found a handful of black finish 1/8” diameter x 3/8” long pop rivets. There are 30.  I have checked they fit a hood popper both metal and plastic type.

see photo

PM me your postal address and I will send them.

Cheers

Peter W

9A0CFC71-7D40-434F-A524-2C5439CA7237.jpeg