Inj Fuel pump relay and inertia switch

On 2/17/2021 at 10:14 AM, Trumpy said:

Ordered a switch off eBay , it seems to be a fairly standard type used for Peugot Landrover etc . I needed one with a plug though so this limited the choice somewhat. 
It didn’t specify an ampage rating but as it will be in the relay circuit I don’t think that matters to much . 
I’ve also ordered an isolator switch ( as Kevos diagram) with a key fob button as some added security against theft . 

Dave, have you got details or a link to the inertia switch that you bought please.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Tim 

The same type is still available on eBay , the link doesn’t seem to copy to the forum but it’s from carbitsnbobs  

furl pump inertia cut off switch . 
The one I’ve used has a yellow top . I can’t recommend this and can only assume it will work. 
it’s a used part but I thought it may be better than a cheap Chinese copy that are also available on eBay . And it has the plug and wires etc . 
Best of luck.  Dave 

I also fitted ine of these a few years ago when my original inertia switch started to be unreliable

if you search ebay for :

seller:carbitsnbobs inertia

then they will appear.

steve

Will do. many thanks.

Tim