Hi there!

would  anyone know generally how long it takes to have your membership set up?  My insurance are mithering me for my membership number and I don’t know if it’s because of Rona but no one seems to be getting back to me from the office? 

thanks in advance 

Alex

Hi Alex,

I understand that Jo (the office manager) is working from home and I'm sure she is busy.

Have you dropped her an email to ask the same question.  office@tr-register.co.uk

It doesn't 'normally' take long to set up membership. 

Roger

Alex

Like Roger says, Jo will be working from home and I guess that memberships will be sent out by mail. That could also cause a delay. I'd drop Jo an email to ask if she could give you your membership number so you can let your insurance company know. Alternatively I'd explain the situation to your insurance co. I'd have thought they'd be OK with that for a few days at least.

Roger

Have tried emailing Jo direct. As you say I bet she’s mad busy.  I’ll wait for a reply, don’t want it to be a problem. I’ll let the insurance company know. I’m sure with these difficult times they will understand. 
thanks for the replies chaps

Alex.

46 minutes ago, Tony_C said:

Hi Alex,

just an idea, if your insurer is being a bother from the start, you might want to look into the club scheme if you have a get out clause?

Ive used Footman James before and never had any problems, Im a bit cautious using the likes of Adrian Flux etc because of horror stories regarding games played when you need to make a claim.

All sorted now Jo gave me a call before and has given me my membership number. Might look into the club scheme for next year tho.

Thanks Alex.