Light hearted humour

Sorry for this. I was watching a YouTube video clip on GWR Steam.

At the end a selection of other choices appeared and amongst them was Victor Borge - I Was close to tears with laughter

Have a look and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Roger

Edited by RogerH

Clever . . . .but then he always was and to think he was also a phenomenal player of the piano

Thanks for sharing Roger, a genuine one off, rather like you! I was lucky enough to see V.B. live in the early 90s when Sue and I were on holiday in San Diego. He played to a full and very appreciative multi-national audience, his humour transcending any barriers.

Tim

Towards the end of my posting in RAAF Butterworth, 1962, I applied to do a pilot's course. This involved a medical and the various psychological tests, mostly borrowed from the RAF and not updated since WWII.
Because they hadn't had a dentist  apply for a flying course before, they attached me down to Kuala Lumpur to to the same stuff again. This was followed a week or two later by repeating the exercise at RAF Changi in Singapore, medical and psych tests. By now I knew that Gainsborough painted the Blue Boy, and knew a few other answers in the psych tests, and was altering my responses as to whether I loved my father or mother better at 14yrs old. (Just for the hell of it.)
When I got back to Australia, I got attached down to Sydney and went through it all yet again. I was starting to get a bit p**sed off by now, and the doctor doing the medical told me all about the Air Force while he did the medical, and I knew he was a civvie not a RAAF medico,. After a while he started getting on my 'wick' and I was looking forward to getting out of there. 
After several of the routine checks he asked me to bend over and pull my cheeks apart. I thought " 'For Chr88t's sake what's this all about." So I grabbed my cheeks, and pulled them apart at the same time as I bent over.
He then explained which 'cheeks' he wanted pulled apart.

(Fell at the first hurdle -the 25hr test. Back to the surgery)