TR5 Choke Cable wanted

Hi All,

I'm looking to get hold of a replacement choke cable for my TR5.   - Part number 214888

Before I dive in, any idea's who I should go to?

Revington TR have them listed on the their site for an eye watering £105.

Thanks

Regards

Doyley

All outlets have similar prices. At best you could save a tenner by shopping around. I replaced mine a year ago and the darn thing has a tendency to jam. It seems the dual cable is the reason for the price, but Roger recommends using your old one to make up yourself from cables purchased from a bike shop. Most people just fit a single cable from the MU and kick in a bit of throttle to get it started.

Mike

11 hours ago, Aldpilot said:

All outlets have similar prices. At best you could save a tenner by shopping around. I replaced mine a year ago and the darn thing has a tendency to jam. It seems the dual cable is the reason for the price, but Roger recommends using your old one to make up yourself from cables purchased from a bike shop. Most people just fit a single cable from the MU and kick in a bit of throttle to get it started.

Mike

+1