Stoneleigh Spares Day

Thanks Chris and I would echo Conrad's sentiments as well.

I would also like to apologise to those who were expecting me to be next to Conrads and Clems stands , but I wasn't as I got moved to a new stand slot at the last minute  - it wasn't far away so I think most if not all found me.

Some of you may recall, from a different post, I was supplying radiators cowls to order and a disappointing number didn't turn up to collect and pay for their orders, so I can only assume it was the weather which put them off - I think I've got everyone's contact details so we can hopefully sort it out going forwards and I'll post them out or they can be collected ( there were a few who weren't collecting at Stoneleigh so if you were one of them, please ignore this bit!)

Otherwise it wasn't a bad show and it was good to put names to faces and meet lots of new and existing TRers.

Still got lots of parts and rad cowls left over so I think I will be hitting the various selling areas hard on the forum, but if anybody missed finding me and still needs bits, please feel free to get in touch directly, initially via a PM

cheers Rich