207 JME TR3 WANT TO FIND

On 8/9/2019 at 8:41 PM, mike ellis said:

Recorded with the club in 1989 and 1991 so presumably by your family, no knowledge since then.

According to the DVLA it appears not to have been taxed since 1993.

Mike  (Registrar)

Thank you for your reply! Shame, was hoping to hear it was out there somewhere! 

• 7 months later...
On 8/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, gracep said:

Hello,

I am trying to locate a 1956 Triumph TR3 REG '207 JME' white exterior, red interior. Last sold by my family in 1993. Any info much appreciated. 

Hello there, if I were you, I'd follow up on the name of the buyer in 1993. Car either went abroad or stored off road. Have you tried enquiring on European, Australian, US etc sites? You never know. Who would pay good money to trash a TR? Just doesn't make sense.

On 8/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, gracep said:

Hello,

I am trying to locate a 1956 Triumph TR3 REG '207 JME' white exterior, red interior. Last sold by my family in 1993. Any info much appreciated. 

Hello there, if I were you, I'd follow up on the name of the buyer in 1993. Car either went abroad or stored off road. Have you tried enquiring on European, Australian, US etc sites? You never know. Who would pay good money to trash a TR? Just doesn't make sense.

If the car left the UK -- especially if it came to the USA, although that's unlikely for RHD -- the original registration number won't mean much.  Do you have the car's commission number, gracep?