Seat Replacement

8 hours ago, DRD said:

How much are these seats?

Cheers

In leather, £650 a pair collected direct from Paul Bishop (Nr Winchester, Hants) and brackets are about £70 a pair, although I suspect a deal can be done on the brackets......

Or, TR Trader do them too: http://trtrader.com/parts-lists/MX5-seat-brackets.htm

Cheers, Andrew

9 hours ago, Paul J said:

Waldi I have this type of seat bracket in my 6 and they are not quite as simple as they may look, all four are individually different. Each one is stamped with their correct location ie right front, Left rear etc. quite technical to draw with the offsets. I understand mine originally were suppled by TR Trader. The type on the CD are quite easy to make as I have them on my 4A.

Paul

Hi Paul,

thank you, I was attracted by the simplicity of Andrews brackets, apparently not. They looked so easy to make on my phone;)

so I will make a pair as shown on the CD.

Regards,

Waldi

53 minutes ago, Andrew Smith said:

In leather, £650 a pair collected direct from Paul Bishop (Nr Winchester, Hants) and brackets are about £70 a pair, although I suspect a deal can be done on the brackets......

Or, TR Trader do them too: http://trtrader.com/parts-lists/MX5-seat-brackets.htm

Cheers, Andrew

Thanks Andrew, I'll contact Paul and see if he's got any available.

Cheers Darren

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

After having fitted my super new seats from Paul I was wondering where you put the peg on the passenger seat for the tonneau strap. Is there a convenient hole somewhere on the seat base?

Cheers