Grille badge plinth

My 1970 CP currently has a foil front badge fitted, I'm trying to see if I have an enamel style plinth so I can just get hold of an enamel badge and fit it.

The foil sticker is fitted to the plinth and there are two holes -

covered by the sticker, visible from the back (where I hope I can attach the enamel type), so does anyone know if I have a CP enamel plinth fitted to my car from that description, or is there a way to identity which plinth I have?

Many thanks

Gareth

If there is two holes in it then you would have the correct one for the enamel badge, Foil type is fitted to CR 2911 &on cars.

Stuart.

Edited by stuart

Hi Gareth,

TRGB offer an enamel badge and plinth (if you need it). The badge is excellent quality and has two studs that allow you to affix through the plinth. I believe they have had them re-manufactured in Germany. I am very pleased with the quality and fit of the parts which are fitted to my car CR00358.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Peter

I had a look at the TRGB one, going to double check my plinth to make sure. I'd definitely want to get the correct enamel one back on the car