Exaust gas analyser

Hi John, this looks great. Is there a distributor in the UK for it?

Do you have to drill a hole in the exhaust or can you just clamp it in the end of the tailpipe?

Thanks

I intend to fit one to my TR250 and I believe its available in the UK from Burton Power. http://www.burtonpower.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=innovate

Cheers

Graeme

Thank you all for the leads, made me rethink !

A 1971 PI car

Mot failure due to excess co2,co,O2 is probably unbalanced valve set up, I have so far :

Balanced cilinders pressure

End bearings, trust washers

New valves, guides,valve sitting

Engine set up, near perfect, timing,mu,air flow,balanced plugs colour slightly oily,low mpg, starts first turn,pull like a bull

Oil pressure for first hour in the 40' them drops to 20's at idle, up again every time hit trotle

Valve clearance reset several atemps, but the rocker hammer uneven wear,so my set up was not! Some had "holes" where the push rod touch the hammer.

Upon inspection too much play with rocker schaft, hammers out of tolerance, this explains the unusual oil pressure behavour some smoke and oil comsuming.

ORDER a new set rocker schaft,hammers and springs.

Keep up date

:)