not TR related but the title is apt.

My first DeTomaso Pantera I had in around 1981, I imported it from Saudi Arabia.

Marriage and 2 ankle biters in swift succession, meant it had to go.

No Internet back then and I always wondered where it was, I didn't even have a chassis number.

Amazingly, today I was told that the car is in Norway, and I was contacted by a club member who had read that my name was found on an old import document in the car.

From when I brought it into England.

Thats about 35 years ago.

Lifes full of surprises.

Pete Fenlon.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNNK06383/RTHPNNK06383.asp?

Nice to learn it's still out there, isn't it Pete? I imagine the current owner is delighted to have a clue to the car's history, too.

Nice to learn it's still out there, isn't it Pete? I imagine the current owner is delighted to have a clue to the car's history, too.

Don I cannot tell you how pleased I was to find it again after so long. I hope he does get in touch for there is a story or two to tell

best Pete.

• 2 weeks later...