Steering wheel safety

One thing I'd like to see the club do, is really highlight the PQI on its home page, as I'm still not sure it's as well known as it should be to the wider membership. Extra promotion of it has to be a good thing and not only for TRR members.

Darren, I agree but without wishing to open old wounds, I rather had the impression that the PQI was perceived by both sides as being an SDF activity so I doubt the current Management would wish to promote it.

I may be wrong?

Hi Chris,

Yes, you could be right, I don't know. But, other than the fact that those involved with the PQI are also SDF members, I don't think there's a formal link between the two. It would be a shame if that were the reason not to promote the PQI on the website, because it's a service that can be of support to all Triumph owners (not just members) and thereby help preserve the marque ... the club's stated name.

I'm hopeful that we have now got passed some of the issues that divided the membership last year. Working together in association has to be the way forward.

Cheers, Darren