Just a Warning

I have just enquired about a TR5 for sale on Car & Classic in Cheshire. The number plate was visible so I HPI'd it to find a substantial amount of finance taken out against the vehicle in April 2016. Obviously unless you HPI a car you wouldn't know this unless the vendor shares this information with you prior to purchase. Worst case, the seller sells the car and doesn't pay the finance and the loan is secured against the car, it could be taken away and a court battle commences.....

Please in this day and age HPI all cars including Classics.....You'll be surprised the hidden past of some vehicle's

I didn't realize you could do the M.O.T. History Check, very Interesting?

Looks reasonable in the Photo's and the price seems realistic too.

Wouldn't fancy the Court Battle though!! :wacko:

But looking at it glass half full …..IF the guy is going to clear the outstanding HP debt and IF you spent £5k on the welding, and finally IF you even purchased it for the asking price wouldn't a TR5 for £27500 be reasonable given what I have seen them listed for sale at ??

ATB Graham