A member of my local group has asked if I know of anyone who would be able and willing to offer some advice on the TR3 that he is rebuilding. It's near completion, but he says that there are some issues of detail and he would be keen to talk with a fellow owner and perhaps look at another 3. He has a specific problem regarding the support bracket that comes with the Moss or Rimmer split steering column kit, which he says is baffling him.

To my knowledge, David is not a member of the forum, so I thought I'd ask here on his behalf. If you can offer some advice, then PM me your email address, and I'll pass it on.

Many thanks, Darren

I suspect he is on about the "Y" shaped bracket that supports the column at the bulkhead aperture. It maybe that his bulkhead being an earlier one doesnt have any mounting holes for it. I dont have one here that I can post pictures of Im afraid.

Stuart.

Thanks Ian, Stuart. I've asked David if he can send me a photo to post here. And I've also passed on your thoughts Stuart.

I've also had a PM from a forum member with an offer for David to view his car.

Cheers, Darren