Close but no Cigar

I took VHP off the road a year ago for an engine bay repaint.........the usual had happened, brake fluid leaks had pickle the bulkhead badly since the last repaint in 1980. So bit the bullet and stripped it all out. After I had painted the engine bay the better half suggested I wouldn't be happy unless i did the rest !!!!!!!!!! so I did. :lol:

So close to being at IWE but it was not be, we had other priorities, with my son getting married last weekend. :D

So this is the latest

IMG_1769_zpsfmk0shmb.jpg

Hope you all have a great IWE, I will be fitting the interior ready to get the old girl on the road in the next week or so.

Iain

Well done, and nice shop too, Iain. Looks like you have a good space to work.

See you at the 2017 Goodwood Member's Meeting and Revival? (Both on my agenda currently, but not the Revival in 2016, alas.)

Edited by Don H.

Looks like you were very close Iain. At least the body did not leave the chassis, that was a major achievement right there.

Stan

Hi Stan, quite right, the body was offf last time, so not need, certainly made life easier.

Well done, and nice shop too, Iain. Looks like you have a good space to work.

See you at the 2017 Goodwood Member's Meeting and Revival? (Both on my agenda currently.)

Don, away for the Revival this year, but definitely at the Members Meeting 2017 and in the TR!