Must stop buying these!

Got up at 3.30am today & thought best have a tidy up & sort out the garage!!

Found three set of complete rear lights, one of the sets is a NOS Lucas base the other side is a new Bastuck base, the other two sets have have a little corrosion but one side is looks mint. The last two sets complete with lenses are in the dishwasher to get rid of the gunge. The best part is my darling wife loaded the dishwasher as I am useless at loading but great at emptying lol. :lol:

Also found a New speedo & two of the cables that you reset the trip on the speedo, along with a boxed NOS number plate light unit. :o

Loads of other stuff in carrier bags taken up to the loft conversion as I know there is other stuff up there. I am sure to find some other hidden treasures :ph34r:

Cheers

Mike.

Glad it isn't just me (I don't mean getting up at 03:30!) as I had a session of buying £50 of oddments from C&B every time I went past there in the early 80's. The rarest or dearest genuines I've got, I think are injector leads still unused consisting of No 6 in Triumph/Leyland packaging, No 5 in Leyland, No 3 in Unipart and No 2 with just a sticker. No 1 and No 4 must have already been unavailable. I'm sure I saw just one similiar selling on eBay for £50+. I've got a spare recon set from Neil F to go on as the proceeds from the sale of my loft surplus stock will fund something I didn't get at the time :)

Regards

Bill

Great fun isn't Bill? Some of the items I honestly cant remember buying but as I have had the TR over fifteen years hardly surprising! Found three thermostat housings two of which appear new lol :o

Lets see what the weekend brings? :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Mike. B)

Stoneguards Mark :o Wash your mouth out Mudflads indeed. :ph34r:

These are high quality SS rubber faced to prevent noise from stones gravel etc :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Mike B)