Baffle plate behind front wheel between inner and outer wings

An interesting photo for the rear bonnet rain channel attachicon.gif1443-129.jpg

Regards

That is on a 4/4a/5 and I was the one who came up with the idea many years ago.

Stuart.

Stuart

I imagine you have considered the other option of extending the hose through the top of the inner sill and then out through the vertical part to exit under the floor - to my mind this creates a neater solution which isn't visible, except from underneath the car, and simply requires drilling two appropriate sized holes, to leave the hose a tightish fit in those holes - with plenty of waxoyl splashed around, no water should get into the sill. I'm sure I've seen photos of this arrangement on here previously .

If you really wanted a belt and braces job, you could solder a suitable bit of curved 15mm copper tube through the sill to pick up the existing hose.

What have I missed or is it simply a question of personal choice?

Cheers

Rich

Entirely up to you, I have used my own solution on lots of cars over the years and it is only visible if you look inside the wheel arch so Im happy with it.

That is on a 4/4a/5 and I was the one who came up with the idea many years ago.

Stuart.

Entirely up to you, I have used my own solution on lots of cars over the years and it is only visible if you look inside the wheel arch so Im happy with it.

Exact, this a photo from a TR5 .

Good WE