Electrical Connector

Hello, the only connection with the Triumph is I will be using the same tools, skinning the same knuckles and pricking the same thumb with the circuit tester, the rear light cluster on my Audi A3 has failed, on investigation the plug that connects to the bulb cluster has rusted on, anyone know the make of the plug, I can get the light cluster but Audi want to flog me a loom and all I need is a plug, I can post a photo if that helps, As always, thanks for your help, Andrew

One of the best places on the planet for all those special plugs is mouser.com. US-based, and no idea if/ how they do business internationally.

They'll probably have what you need. But be prepared to search through dozens or hundreds of connectors that look almost exactly the same.

They'll also have pin removal tools and things like that if you need them -- although those things can be found elsewhere.